California NHA State Exam
Prepare for the California NHA Exam.
We are committed to helping you PASS!
We are so confident in our prep course, that if you work our program and fail, we will provide you extra time NO CHARGE. To our knowledge, no other AIT Course makes this bold statement. Our pass rate is Excellent!
“Amazing review course”
Lesley’s amazing review course coupled with Patricia’s weekly phone review gave me all of the tools I needed to pass my exam. I came to her course with 4 other co-workers and we all passed. I highly recommend you take this course.
Josh Kauffman, LNHA, V.P.- Beverly Hills, CA
California NHA State Class Registration Includes:
A 1-6 month Prep Course
271 CA State flash cards. No downloads
275 State multiple choice practice exam
- OBRA review session
- Title 22 review session
- Q & A session
- Weekly homework assignments
- Telephone “weekly quizzing” sessions
- Effective and proven study techniques
- Up-to date study materials
- One-on-one competent support system
- Up-to date study materials
A structured, goal orientated program and effective study tools which have been proven to provide RESULTS for 9 years
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training is a unique program which stands out above any other. Why do we make this statement? Because to our knowledge, there is no other program offered by a 5 Star LNHA, NHAP & NAB/NCERS Approved CEU Provider which includes the invaluable tools of providing AIT’s with weekly homework assignments, telephone “weekly quizzing” sessions testing AIT’s on their homework, providing AIT’s with a detailed plan of action, working one-on-one with each AIT and his/her individual needs, providing structure, guidance and personalized attention every step of the way until the day you take your Exam. We make this bold statement because we stand by it 100%.
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training has a long history of assisting AIT’s to successfully pass the California State NHA Exam. Our goal is to assist you in PASSING the California State NHA Exam the first time.
• The CA NHA State Exam covers the following areas
- Title 22, Division 5, chapters 2.5, 3 & 4
- Articles 1,2,3,4,5 & 6
- OBRA/Regulations & Survey Process for Long Term Care Facilities
• For the CA NHA State Exam you will be quizzed on the following
- Title 22, Division 5, chapters 2.5, 3 & 4.
- Articles 1,2,3,4,5 & 6
- OBRA Regulations & Survey Process for Long Term Care Facilities
• Plan of Action
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training provides all of our AIT’s with a detailed plan of action discussing time frames and objectives for achieving your goal of passing the California and the NAB National NHA Exams. The detailed discussion of your plan of action will include: schedules, study hours, target goal dates for each exam and determining your program structure to suit your individual needs.
• Weekly Homework Assignments
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training provides the invaluable tool of assigning “weekly homework” to all of our AIT’s in order to provide structure and guidance in learning and comprehending a considerable amount of material for the California State and NAB National NHA exams. As a working Administrator, Ms. Powell recognizes that AIT’s are also working professionals. It is for this reason, Ms. Powell personally created and designed her material specifically for AIT’s with limited time. Weekly homework assignments begin at the time of registration and continues until the day you take your exams. You have 6 months from the date of enrollment to utilize your program for the CA State NHA Exam. Some AIT’s complete the exam in 2-3 months, while others take the full 6 months. It’s up to you.
• Telephone Weekly Quizzing Sessions
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training is a unique program providing AIT’s with structure and guidance every step of the way. Telephone weekly quizzing sessions are a crucial and essential part of our program testing your knowledge and holding our AIT’s accountable on a weekly basis until the day you take your exam. Telephone weekly quizzing is also an important step in order to “gage” where you are in your comprehension of the material. This has proven to be overwhelmingly one of the most effective tools in assisting our AIT’s in passing both the California & NAB National Exams. It is like having a coach push you every week until you are fully prepared to take your exam(s).
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training has a strict NO quizzing while driving policy. No exceptions!
Lesley Powell’s Administrator In Training will hold all of our AIT’s accountable for their study time. We keep a detailed file on each AIT that attends our course. In your file we will know your study habits, strengths, weaknesses and specific areas you need to focus on. Based on where you are in your AIT program, we will give you feedback and encourage you to study a certain amount of hours per week. It will be up to you to let us know what will work best with your busy schedule.
• Course Instructor
WHO is teaching you? This is one of the MOST important questions and one that you MUST ask
- An Industry Leader
- 5 Star currently Licensed, experienced and knowledgeable Nursing Home Administrator
- NHAP Approved CEU Provider
- NAB Approved CEU Provider
- Passed both exams the first time
- 9 Years of teaching experience
• The Instructor brings her expertise to you
As an Industry Leader, 5 Star LNHA, NHAP & NAB Approved CEU Provider, Ms. Powell utilizes current up-to date State and Federal regulations needed to manage daily issues that arise in a SNF. These and many more are all issues that you, as a newly licensed Administrator will be dealing with. Ms. Powell brings her experience, knowledge and expertise to you to help guide and prepare you not only to confidently pass both exams on your first attempt, but also to be a competent first time Administrator managing a SNF.
- Resident satisfaction
- Annual surveys
- Abuse reports
- Department of Health
- Department of Justice
- Current SNF regulations
- General ledgers
- Accounts payable
- Profit & Loss statements
- Cost per patient per day
- CQI processes
- Complaint Investigations
- Staff issues
- Community relations
- Screening and admission process
- Creating and changing Policies & Procedures
- Plan of Corrections
- Daily PPS meetings
- Rehab meetings
- New laws
- Regulatory Updates
• Course Approach
Bottom line, result orientated, interactive Prep Course providing structure and guidance as well as effective teaching methods in learning the material. Providing RESULTS for 9 years!
• Materials Needed
- Title 22
- Current SOM/OBRA Regulations & Survey Process for Long Term Care Facilities
- $399.00 – We do NOT charge separately for the materials provided in the course. Course materials INCLUDED in the price are 271 State flash cards, 250 multiple choice practice exam covering additional material from Title 22 and 251 OBRA Regulations & Survey Process for LTC Facilities review multiple choice practice exam
- We do NOT charge you extra for providing weekly homework assignments
- We do NOT change you extra for telephone weekly quizzing sessions
- We do NOT limit your questions or phone calls
- We do NOT charge you extra after 90 days. Our Prep course is provided for 1-6 months for the CA NHA State Exam with NO extra fees
- All of the services provided in our prep course are INCLUDED in the price
- We are so confident in our Prep Course, that if you work our program and fail, we will provide you extra time NO CHARGE.
- We have a no refund policy
• Payment Method
- All major credit cards accepted
- A shipping fee applies
- A credit card processing fee applies
- Corporate and personal checks are accepted
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”
We reserve the right to refuse service.